- Social media
Array (  => FloorPlans Object ( [floorList] => Array ( [-3] => Attic [-2] => Garden [-1] => Basement  => Basement 2  => Ground floor  => First floor  => Second floor  => Third floor  => Fourth floor  => Fifth floor  => Sixth floor  => Seventh floor  => Eighth floor  => Ninth floor  => Tenth floor  => Eleventh floor  => Twelfth floor  => Thirteenth floor  => Fourteenth floor  => Fifteenth floor  => Sixteenth floor  => Seventeenth floor  => Eighteenth floor  => Nineteenth floor  => Twentieth floor  => Twenty first floor  => Twenty second floor  => Twenty Third floor  => Twenty-fourth floor  => Twenty fifth floor  => Twenty sixth floor  => Twenty seventh floor  => Twenty-eighth floor  => Twenty-ninth floor  => Thirtieth floor ) [_new:CActiveRecord:private] => [_attributes:CActiveRecord:private] => Array ( [id] => 3829 [plan_id] => 4444 [flatten_image_id] => 3905050 [flatten_rs_image_id] => 3905381 [rs_level_id] => 1288 [job_id] => 9127 [jobid] => 9127 [floor] => 1 [state] => 1 [path] => [rotation] => 0 [scale] => 1 [meterinpx] => 132 [build] => [newplan] => [3dplan] => [reseticons] => [rotedone] => [q360] => [3d] => [initwidth] => [inity] => [cropped] => [approved] => 0 [rfpapproved] => 0 [no_pay] => 0 [rfpid] => [redidup] => [floor_alias] => groundfloor [status] => 2 [flatten_image_status] => 20 [picture] =>  [is_photographer_sync] => 1 [is_customer_sync] => 1 [show_first] => ) [_related:CActiveRecord:private] => Array ( ) [_c:CActiveRecord:private] => [_pk:CActiveRecord:private] => 3829 [_alias:CActiveRecord:private] => t [_errors:CModel:private] => Array ( ) [_validators:CModel:private] => [_scenario:CModel:private] => update [_e:CComponent:private] => [_m:CComponent:private] => ) )
All presented information has been collected and presented on below mentioned basis:
1. 2D/3D plans: original plans and/or meticulously measured and/or Google maps;
2. Size Indications and square meters per room => internal dimensions, excluding walls;
3. Thickness exterior walls: standard 30 cm - the actual thickness of an exterior wall may show variation;
4. Thickness interior walls: standard 12 cm - the actual thickness of the interior wall may show variation;
5. Photos: real image capture;
6. Virtual tours: real shooting;
7. Restyling photos and virtual tours: based on the actual inside dimensions a digital render is created of how the room or area may look like after renovation;
8. Roofs and/or dormers: inclination can differ substantially from reality due to software limitation. However, users will be able to derive a perfect picture of above mentioned elements, based on the actual photos and 360 ° images.
Serious errors/shortcomings can be reported on firstname.lastname@example.org. After verification they will be adjusted/corrected.
QTS Media bvba and the involved real estate agent(s) thank you in advance for your participation.
Material errors cannot be ruled out, all information is provided without any guarantee/warranty of any kind, in the broadest sense of the word, QTS Media bvba and the relevant licensed real estate agent(s), vendor(s) and/or owner(s) disclaim any warranty/liability, including satisfactory quality or accuracy of all material. It is up to prospective buyer(s), buyer(s), prospective tenant(s), tenant(s), vendor(s), owner(s), real estate agent(s), ie all users of the provided information, to verify all presented information of the property concerned, on their own initiative, expense and responsibility on the premises itself and/or seek information from the various government agencies and/or to be assisted by real estate professionals (not exhaustive: real estate agent(s), architect(s), notary(ies), spatial planning officials, etc.). QTS-Media and the relevant licensed real estate agent cannot be held liable in any way, in the broadest sense of the word, for legal actions brought by the aforementioned persons (potential buyers, ...) based solely on the information provided here.